Nickel ball valve has the advantages of low friction coefficient, small operating torque and leakage rate up to zero leakage. A variety of valve seat materials are available for selection and wider application range. Its sealing forms mainly include soft sealing ball valve and hard sealing ball valve. The normal atmospheric temperature type adopts teflon seal, and the high temperature type can adopt para polystyrene or metal hard seal. Nickel ball valve is mainly composed of valve body, valve core, valve seat, valve stem and other parts. Nickel ball valve is widely used in many fields such as petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, light industry, papermaking, power station and refrigeration.
1. In the closed position, the ball is pressed tightly on the valve seat by the mechanical pressure of the valve stem.
2. When the hand wheel is turned anti-clockwise, the valve stem moves in the opposite direction, and the angular plane at the bottom makes the ball disengage from the valve seat.
3. The valve stem continues to lift and interacts with the guide pin in the spiral groove of the valve stem to make the ball rotate without friction.
4. Until it reaches the fully open position, the valve stem is lifted to the limit position, and the nickel ball valve ball rotates to the fully open position.
1. When closing, rotate the handle clockwise, the valve stem begins to drop and the ball leaves the valve seat and starts to rotate.
2. Continue to rotate the hand wheel, and the valve stem is affected by the guide pin embedded in the spiral groove on it, so that the valve stem and the ball rotate 90 ° at the same time.
3. When it was about to close, the nickel ball valve ball had rotated 90 ° without contact with the valve seat.
4. During the last few turns of the hand wheel, the angular plane at the bottom of the valve stem mechanically wedges the ball to press it tightly on the valve seat to achieve complete sealing.
1. Handle with correct opening and closing: the flat head valve stem is adopted, and the connection with the handle will not be misplaced, so as to ensure that the opening and closing state indicated by the handle is consistent with that of the valve.
2. Anti-flying structure of valve stem: the valve stem is bottom mounted to prevent flying out under pressure. At the same time, it can form metal contact with the valve body after fire to ensure the sealing of valve stem.
3. Locking device: in order to prevent mis-operation of nickel ball valve, a locking hole is provided at the fully open and fully closed positions of the valve to ensure that the valve is in the correct position.
4. Advanced valve seat: the valve seat is designed based on many years of ball valve manufacturing experience to ensure the sealing of nickel ball valve, low friction coefficient, small operating torque. Our company has a variety of valve seat materials with a wide range of applications.