The gate valve uses the gate as the opening and closing part, and the lift of the gate is driven by the up and down of the valve stem to achieve the opening and closing of the valve. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, and the gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed and cannot make adjustments and throttling. It can be applied to various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing medium, and urea.
1. The imported gate valve market is divided into cast steel gate valves, cast iron gate valves, and stainless steel gate valves according to materials.
2. According to flange standards, a gate valve can be divided into American standard gate valve and Japanese standard gate valve.
3. According to the connection mode, it can be divided into internal thread forged steel gate valve and high temperature and high pressure power station gate valve.
4. It can also be divided according to the valve plate structure. There are knife gate valves and pneumatic slurry valves for slurry, coal washing, mining pulp, and flat gate valves for oil drilling.
The special gate valve market also uses elastic seated gate valves for water, cryogenic gate valves for low-temperature liquid natural gas and low-temperature liquid oxygen, and jacketed insulation gate valves for asphalt and heat transfer oil with thermal insulation and cold insulation.
1. The flow resistance is small. The internal medium channel of the valve body of the Chinese gate valve is straight, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
2. The gate valve is more labor-saving when opening and closing, because whether it is open or closed, the direction of the gate movement is perpendicular to the direction of the medium flow.
3. The height of the gate valve is large and the opening and closing time is long. The opening and closing stroke of the gate is large, and the lifting is carried out by the screw.
4. The closing time of the gate valve is long, and it is not easy to produce water hammer.
5. The two sides of the channel of the gate valve are symmetrical, and the medium can flow in any direction on both sides, which is easy to install and is not restricted by direction.