Features Of Rotary Motion Control Valves
1. From the flow path, the rotary motion control valves are straight through the flow path, more simple.
* Small flow resistance, large Kv value(1.5~3 times larger).
* Medium straight through, "self-cleaning" and good anti-blocking.
* Small size and lightweight (50%~80% lighter).
* Small size, good appearance.
2. From the valve disc rotation structure, the defects of the rotary motion control valve are reduced.
* Valve disc rotation media leakage outward is difficult, rotation friction is small, can be used to seal better performance of the packing to increase the seal lifetime arrival at 2 ~ 3 times.
* Due to the force arm is small, the torque is small, the allowable pressure difference is large.
* The valve disc is a spherical surface, it with good sealing and small leakage.
* Good erosion resistance. The valve disc is in the valve cavity inside, avoiding direct media erosion.
* Good elimination of the upper and lower resonance.
Rotary Motion Control Valves Applications
The rotary motion valve is used in diverse industries for precise flow control. The rotary control valve finds applications in oil and gas operations, chemical processing, power generation, water and wastewater treatment, petrochemical manufacturing, HVAC systems, mining, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage production, automotive and aerospace systems, pulp and paper processing, and marine and offshore installations. These motion control valves enable accurate regulation of fluid and gas flow rates, ensuring efficiency, reliability, and safety in critical processes. The rotary globe valve or rotary globe control valve or rotary plug control valve is essential components in a wide array of industrial processes, ensuring efficient and precise flow control in various applications across different sectors.