Features Of Rotary Motion Control Valves
1. From the flow path, the rotary motion control valves are straight through the flow path, more simple.
* Small flow resistance, large Kv value(1.5~3 times larger).
* Medium straight through, "self-cleaning" and good anti-blocking.
* Small size and lightweight (50%~80% lighter).
* Small size, good appearance.
2. From the valve disc rotation structure, the defects of the rotary motion control valve are reduced.
* Valve disc rotation media leakage outward is difficult, rotation friction is small, can be used to seal better performance of the packing to increase the seal lifetime arrival at 2 ~ 3 times.
* Due to the force arm is small, the torque is small, the allowable pressure difference is large.
* The valve disc is a spherical surface, it with good sealing and small leakage.
* Good erosion resistance. The valve disc is in the valve cavity inside, avoiding direct media erosion.
* Good elimination of the upper and lower resonance.