The working principle of the stainless steel ball valve is to make the valve unblocked or blocked by rotating the valve core. The ball valve body can be integrated or combined. Let's introduce the relevant knowledge of stainless steel ball valve to us.
The ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. Stainless steel ball valve is a new type of valve that is widely used. The ball valve switch is light, small in size, can be made into a large diameter, reliable sealing, simple in structure, and convenient in repair.
Stainless steel ball valves can be tightly closed with only a 90-degree rotation and a small rolling torque. The completely equal valve body cavity provides a low resistance, straight-through flow path for the medium. The main feature of the ball valve is its compact structure, easy to operate and repair, stainless steel ball valve can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media.
The ball valve body can be integral or combined. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline. Stainless steel ball valve classification: stainless steel pneumatic ball valve, stainless steel electric ball valve, stainless steel manual ball valve. Stainless steel ball valve raw materials are divided into 304, 316, 321 stainless steel ball valve.
(1) The stainless steel valve should be prevented from contacting with other metals, pay attention to the entry of foreign objects such as garbage inside, and store it in a well-ventilated environment.
(2) In order to protect the inner gasket of the ball valve, the ball valve should be in a fully open state, and the gate valve, globe valve and check valve should be stored in a fully closed state.
(3) Before piping construction, it is necessary to confirm the condition of the joint, whether there is oil pollution, etc., and remove the attached foreign matter if any.
(4) There is a regular flow direction on the valve body. During piping construction, the flow direction shown on the valve body should be recognized, and the fluid direction should be consistent with the arrow on the valve body during installation.
(5) When the pipe is connected to the stainless steel ball valve, fix the valve end near the pipe side with a wrench first, and then use a pipe wrench to tighten the steel pipe. The end of the steel tube can damage the inside of the ball valve if the threads are over-threaded.
(6) When tightening the bolts, do not only tighten one side, but tighten the bolts on the corresponding diagonal lines.
(7) For valves using sealing rings, due to the characteristics of the sealing rings, the pressure of the sealing parts will drop during the storage process, resulting in leakage. The loose screws must be tightened before use. In normal use, slack screws should also be checked regularly.