(1) Installation environment: butterfly valves can be used indoors and outdoors. However, in corrosive media and places prone to rust, corresponding material combinations shall be used. For special working conditions, please consult Weidouli Valves Co., Ltd.
(2) Installation site: it must be installed in a place that can be operated safely and easy to maintain, inspect and repair.
(3) Surrounding environment: temperature - 20 ℃ ~ + 70 ℃ and humidity below 90% RH. Before installation, check whether the valve meets the operating conditions and requirements according to the nameplate on the valve. Note: the butterfly valve is not of the ability to resist high pressure difference, so do not let the butterfly valve open or flow continuously under high pressure difference.
Before installation, please remove dirt, scale and other sundries in the pipeline. During installation, please note that the medium flow direction shall be consistent with the flow direction arrow marked on the valve body. Align the center of the front and rear piping, make the flange interface parallel, and lock the screws evenly. Note that the pneumatic butterfly valve shall not have excessive piping stress on the cylinder control valve. According to the size and weight of the cylinder control valve, properly support and fix the pipe or the body.
(1) Daily inspection: check for leakage, abnormal noise, and vibration, etc.
(2) Regular inspection: regularly check whether the valve and other system components have leakage, corrosion, jamming and other phenomena, and carry out maintenance, cleaning, dust removal, and residue removal, etc.
(3) Disassembly inspection: stainless steel butterfly valves shall be disassembled and overhauled regularly. During disassembly and overhaul, the parts shall be flushed again, foreign matters, stains and rust spots shall be removed, gaskets and fillers damaged or seriously worn shall be replaced, and the sealing surface shall be corrected. After overhaul, the valve shall be subject to hydrostatic test again and can be reused only after passing the test.
During the inspection of pneumatic butterfly valve, if fluid leakage is found, do not touch or approach the cylinder control valve by hand until the safety is confirmed.
If you want to know more about relevant consultation, please feel free to contact us.