Pneumatic ball valve is a device used to control fluid flow, pressure and flow direction, which plays an important role in fluid delivery system. And with the continuous development of products, its role in the usual use of more and more, it gradually replaced other valve types, this valve type has more advantages. The pneumatic ball valve of our ball valves manufacturer only needs to be operated with air rotation and a small torque to close tightly. The fully equivalent inner cavity of the valve body provides a flow passage with little resistance and straight passage for the medium. It is usually thought that the ball valve is suitable for direct opening and closing, but the recent development has planned the ball valve to throttle and control the flow. The key feature of the pneumatic ball valve is its compact structure, easy to operate and repair, suitable for common operating media such as water, solvents, acids and natural gas, and also suitable for media with harsh operating conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene Wait.
The performance of pneumatic actuators is relatively fast and does not require workers to do it themselves, which saves human resources and time to a large extent. Pneumatic ball valve evolved from plug valve. It has the same rotation action, but the difference is that the cock body is a sphere with a circular through hole or channel passing through its axis. The share of the sphere and the passage should be like this, that is, when the ball rotates 90 degrees, all spheres should appear at the inlet and outlet, and then cut off the flow.
Different from hastelloy ball valves, The pneumatic actuated ball valve only needs to enter the pneumatic actuator through compressed air, and the air source drives the ball core to rotate 0-90 degrees and a small rotation torque can control the switch of the ball valve. The valve positioner can be assembled according to the requirements of working conditions to control the ball valve The opening of the core adjusts the medium flow. The ball rotates around the center line of the valve body to open, with a circular through hole or channel passing through its axis. When the center of the ball rotates to 90 ° when the valve is in a closed state, when the actuator works, only a small torque can close the valve tightly, so as to achieve the principle of rapid cut-off.
(1) The fluid resistance is small, and the full-diameter ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
(2) Simple structure, small size and light weight.
(3) Tight. It has two sealing surfaces, and the sealing surface material of the ball valve uses plastic, which has good sealing performance and can realize sealing. It has also been used in vacuum systems.
(4) The operation is convenient, the opening and closing are fast, and it only needs to rotate 90 ° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for remote control.
(5) The maintenance is convenient, the structure of the pneumatic ball china valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
(6) When fully opened or fully closed, the sealing surface of the sphere and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when passing through.
(7) Wide application, diameter from small to a few millimeters, large to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
(8) Since the ball valve is wiping during the opening and closing process, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.